This site has been architecture to provide a combination of posts and pages. The posts are meant to provide an interactive forum for discussing physical cycling insights. The pages are meant to provide materials that will enable interested cyclists to explore the many aspects of physical cycling.
The Primary Menu across the top provides access to the posts and pages. Here is a quick overview to each section. Note that for everything but the Blog item, clicking on the menu item brings up a detailed summary of the contents.
- Blog contains the posts and comments. It is the interactive portion of this site.
- Physical Cycling contains background information as to what physical cycling is all about.
- Cycling Modeling contains the information used to build the cycling model used to analyze cycling scenarios.
- Cycling Scenarios use the cycling model to analyze specific riding situations such as flats or hills
- Gallery is currently not in use but will eventually be used to post pictures of cycling events.
- FAQ is currently not in use but will be used to provide answers to frequently asked questions.
- About Us is currently under construction. It will eventually be a location for the website hosts